Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Prescription Savings Using a FREE discount card


If you or anyone that you know does not have prescription drug insurance coverage, then you’ll certainly want to check this out.

OR if there are drugs that your insurance does not cover, this may help !!!

I was SHOCKED that a FREE discount card could save me SO much money !!!

You have nothing to lose by presenting it at your pharmacy.

Jeannie Terry


What is the RxRelief Card?

The RxRelief Card is a pharmacy discount plan brought to you by the Healthcare Alliance. Our card gives you access to discounted prices on your prescription drugs at your local pharmacy.  Accepted at over 50,000 pharmacies.

We can provide these because we're partnered with Catamaran Rx, a BIG pharmacy benefit provider that provides prescription coverage for MILLIONS of people like you.

Some of these millions have insurance, while others do not.


When you buy in bulk, you save!

Because Catamaran Rx plans cover millions of people, they're able to negotiate great rates from pharmaceutical companies. That's the power of bulk buying!

But these great rates are usually given to big companies and organizations, not individual people like you.

When someone with insurance needs a prescription, they pay a fixed "copay". Their insurance company pays the rest. But the "rest" is a lot smaller because they have access to this bulk pricing. 

The RxRelief Card lets you benefit from bulk buying.

The RxRelief Card lets YOU benefit from bulk buying. These discounted rates are usually only available to companies, but there's no reason they can't be given directly to people like you.

The RxRelief Card gives you the ability to buy your individual prescriptions at bulk prices, letting you save up to 75% off of your medication. The discount varies by drug and pharmacy, but the average savings is around 50%. That's meaningful savings.

The RXRelief Card is not insurance, there's no long application process and it's always free. If you have insurance, the RxRelief Card won't reduce your copay… but if there are any drugs that aren't covered, we can help.


Can it work for you? Absolutely!

We cover virtually every FDA approved prescription drug and
are honored at virtually every pharmacy.

And it’s FREE. You will never be charged.

Search a drug:


Call us any time at:

1-800-776-0760



This card saved me $85 on the Shingles Vaccine – Medicare does NOT cover this vaccine unless you have Medicare Part D.

Instead of $260 (at Kroger), it was $175. ** You have to have a prescription from your doctor for this vaccine.  It is recommended

for everyone over 60 (and now recommended for those over 50)  read more about it at :


Anyone who has had shingles will urge you to get this vaccine.



If you live in Georgia, you’ll also want to check out this card.


As a resident of Georgia, you and your family have access to a statewide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP). Create and print your FREE discount prescription drug card below. This card will provide you with Rx medication savings of up to 75% at more than 56,000 pharmacies across the country including CVS/pharmacy, BI-LO, Food Lion, Fred’s, Harvey’s, Kmart, Target, Walgreens, Winn-Dixie, and many more. You can create as many cards as you need. We encourage you to give cards to friends and family members. This card is pre-activated and can be used immediately!

NOTE: All prescriptions processed through this program are confidential.

I can't begin to THANK YOU enough for your help a few months ago. Having no insurance due to mine running out with the military was really stressful when I got sick, especially because it was the week before my marathon. I was so lucky to have met you during my travels. This program helped me get medicine and saved me over 60%! I mean 60%, that's incredible!!!

Sharon D.
Macon, GA

The Georgia Drug Card has made it possible for me to finally stop smoking...without this discounted program, I would never be able to justify spending the retail price for the drug, Chantix, which has helped me quit smoking after 17 years. As a single mother with 2 children, the Georgia Drug Card provides me with the opportunity to take better care of myself and my family, without having to sacrifice our every day needs for our medications.

Tammy J.
Savannah, GA

The best thing about the Georgia Drug Card is that it's free, and saves those who don't have health insurance money on their prescriptions. It is hassle free and accepted at most major pharmacies. The Georgia Rural Health Association is proud to partner with Georgia Drug Card, which should be commended for the great service they are providing our state.

Matt C.
Sandersville, GA

I lost my job last month and my insurance soon after. I have 3 medications that I have to take on a daily basis. I did not know what I was going to do! When I went to pick up my medications the cost was more than $400 without insurance. My doctor gave me a Georgia Drug Card and told me it will save me money. My medications with the Georgia Drug Card cost $82. I am so grateful for this program!

Sam M.
Macon, GA

I have been without insurance for some time now. I could only afford 1 of my 4 medications. I heard about the Georgia Drug Card and asked my doctor about it. He gave me the number of a gentleman who told me that the program was free and anyone can use it! He mailed me cards and now I can afford all of my medications. I have also given some cards to my family and friends. Thank you so much!

Sherrie S.
Savannah, GA

I am married with one son. My husband is disabled and unable to work. My job does not offer insurance. I received this letter about the Georgia Drug Card, and called right away. I was mailed some cards a few days later. I can't thank you enough! This program has saved our family at least $300 a month! Thank you to the Georgia Drug Card staff!

Jean H.
Atlanta, GA