Monday, July 4, 2011

Cheap Inkjet Printer Ink

I have recently realized that many people are still paying top dollar for their inkjet cartridges.
I have purchased remanufactured/compatible cartridges for years and have had no problem with them. I certainly can’t guarantee them, but am just passing along this information.

Not only are the cartridges a bargain, they have FREE shipping. With the last 30% off sale, I bought 10 cartridges for my Brother printer for $13.37 (total). One Brother brand cartridge is $24.99. So, if something terrible happened after using these 10 cartridges, I would have saved $236.00 and could buy a new printer. If I never have to buy a new printer, I am saving $236.00 every time I order 10 cartridges ! I’ve already saved more than $1,000 by purchasing my cartridges from www.abcink.com. Go to the site, search for the brand and model of your printer and check the prices. There are other companies who sell these remanufactured and compatible cartridges.